Get clinical molecular diagnostic assays online quickly
Skip the lengthy, costly programming required to customize legacy LIMS to fit your assay’s workflow. Labbit’s flexible system provides you with highly configurable building blocks—in the form of a BPMN workflow builder—to model your exact process in a fraction of the time.
Protect the quality of laboratory results with rigorous procedural controls
Add guardrails to your processes that ensure assays are carried out precisely by properly accredited lab technicians.
- Build bespoke assay workbooks that present tasks in clear, familiar terms and add required fields and checkboxes to increase accountability.
- Configure permissions at the workflow level to ensure only qualified individuals can access workflows and execute laboratory tasks.
- Add laboratory staff as entities in Labbit and monitor their certification status to further secure against improper assay protocols.
Simplify tasks at the bench.
Achieve greater efficiency to increase laboratory turnaround times without compromising quality.
- Use an all-in-one laboratory informatics system to streamline end-to-end processes. Labbit can cover a range of use cases including LIMS, LIS, and inventory management.
- Increase clarity and focus at the bench with a system that is easy to learn and use, eliminating extra clicks and distracting manual work.
- Track any laboratory entity including samples, reagents, instruments, and consumables in any capacity—workflow queues, expiration date, last maintenance, inventory levels—to proactively avoid down time from bottlenecks and outages.
Update processes quickly to include new procedures and regulations
Easily adapt workflows to reflect the latest innovation and regulatory requirements. Designed with an understanding of a lab’s ongoing need to evolve, Labbit allows laboratories to make workflow changes in a significantly shorter amount of time compared to legacy LIMS technology.
Experience fast, yet thorough laboratory investigations and audits
Rapidly find, access, and share information. Labbit captures extremely detailed data in highly visual, genealogical audit trails. Additionally, its knowledge graph database technology and inherently FAIR data facilitate quick searches and analysis of data in downstream BI, ML, and AI systems.
With Labbit’s complete informatics solution Helix optimized workflows, streamlined operations, and ensured they could quickly iterate as their science and business evolved
“That’s what stood out when evaluating Labbit. That this LIMS could finally achieve all of our needs within one solution. To be able to manage the workflow, but the operational side of things as well.”
“As we look ahead to the future, we’re always going to be asking how quickly can we iterate? How quickly can we release updates to a workflow, or create brand new workflows. Labbit is a huge piece of that puzzle and how quickly it will allow us to test, validate and get new workflows into production.”
Senior Product Manager, Helix